Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get SEO benefits, exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill:-) . Because of the high number of guest post requests, we decided to add a “Write for Us” page clearly explaining the guidelines. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post should fall into one of the following categories
- Business Growth
Below are some guest posts we have published so far. As you can see, guest posts offering examples, images, videos have a better chance of getting published. Show some love by tweeting, stumbling and sharing them.
- User-centered design with behavioral marketing
- Market Your Start-up with Email
- Creating captivating videos for your website
- 3 Aspect of collaborative tools for start-ups
- Exposure to a massive audience
The blog gets 60,000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. Five latest article are shown on our main website which gets 300,000+ visitors per month. High-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter which has over 150,000 subscribers. Needless to say, your guest posts will get massive exposure.
- SEO Benefits
You get links from a PR4 authority blog and your articles are linked from PR5 main website. Our articles are usually indexed within hours.
- Social Media Exposure
We are very active in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and Reddit. All your article will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Please note we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Your article must be 500+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links (one to your site/ blog and the other to any social media channel) in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- You can send your submissions as a word document or HTML file.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the readers attention.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- If you’re including technical diagrams like flowcharts, Gantt charts use ones found in our diagram community.
- Check our blog publishing checklist for more detailed information.
- You can send the article directly to email@example.com or send your topic ideas to see if it matches our blog.
Consider These when You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brand. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO agencies. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article. Follow us on our social media channels and share our other articles. This will greatly increase your chances of getting published.
- We get 50-100 submissions per month. So please don’t send mails asking whether your article is getting published or not until two weeks. We usually send a reply before that.