Want to write about Creately? This page is there to help you along the way by providing logos, screenshots, videos and relevant information about Creately.
Most times a 2 minute video can describe a product better than 1000 words. Below video does a great job of explaining Creately. For more diagram/feature specific videos check out our YouTube channel.Watch how it works
Images add more depth to your articles. Below screenshots highlights some of our best features so feel free to include them.Download Screenshots
- Add the next shape and the line connecting it, with a single click and drag.
- Different toolbars for shapes, connectors and multi-select.
- Createy’s Smart objects know how to behave when you draw them out.
- The perfect shared canvas or whiteboard.
- Align and fix heights with the context toolbar.
- Customize every aspect of styles from lines to gradients.
- "Creately, an online diagramming and design application launched by Cinergix and showcased at TechCrunch50′s Demopit in 2008, is unveiling its online tool to the greater public (the startup has been in private beta)..." Read More
- "If you're looking to plan out a project, share code design, or craft a funny flowchart for friends or coworkers, Creately is a free webapp that offers a no-software tool with a nice and easy learning curve..." Read More
- "I learned about Creately, an online diagramming application, from a short Lifehacker post two months ago. I immediately bookmarked that post as a reminder to write about it for ProfHacker readers, as I think one could easily use Creately in the classroom just as many of us use Google Docs and all the other Google tools..." Read More